Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Whobilation

I promised I would post pictures from my "tacky sweater" party, Caitlin's 1st annual Whobilation.
It was very fun seeing all the outfits, especially the boys! My favorite would have to be Mark's sweater which had a sparkly poinsettia on it! :)  

From the top left: The Whobilation's gracious hosts, Mark and Ari, my pumpkin bread, Ryan trying to look scary (while baking a cookie dough, Oreo, and brownie layer concoction, ham mac 'n cheese, and Ari, Joanna, and Kristin!



Please check out Caitlin's post, the original post about the event for more photos! Thank you for hosting!

Oh yeah! That's another thing off my 30 list.

28. Tacky sweater party 12-8-12

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't believe I missed this post but I'm reading it now! I'm so glad we could help you cross something else off your list. :)

    ReplyDelete