Thanks to Laura at Fall In Love, I received a special blog award!!! Blogging is so much fun!
Following Laura's example, I must tell you 7 random facts about myself and pass this award on, so here goes:
7. Most people tend to brush their teeth, do mouthwash, and then floss. But I brush, floss, and then mouthwash. Weird?
6. Tiny patterned areas give me goosebumps and I have to look away.. like bee hives, or a million pin holes.
5. I LOVE stripes. In any store, I always gravitate toward striped items.
4. Baking is my go-to stress reliever.
3. When I watch basketball or futbol and get really excited or stressed, I hit the person nearest to me. When I watch by myself, I hit myself. :)
2. I don't know how to ride a bike.
And finally the number one random fact about me is...
1. When a character on shows does something embarrassing or something happens to them, I also get really embarrassed and have to pause the tv before I continue to watch. Or if it was a really good acting moment for them, I rewind and watch that scene like 50 times. Is that just me???
So there are my random and unnecessary facts about myself! :)
I pass the Versatile award onto..
My dear friend Joyce for her cool fashion tips:
Also to a lovely fashion tumblr:
Here is an awesome blog about Dallas:
And finally Priscilla Ahn's blog. How can you not love her?
Thanks again to Laura and I will keep blogging about what I love! Have a wonderful Friday!