Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yoga does a body good

Today I spent most of the day with my mom. She came over to my apartment to watch War and Peace. I've never read Leo Tolstoy's classic or watched the movie, so I didn't know anything about the story. It was pretty long (208 minutes) and the battle scenes were kind of comical. I cringed at the firing squad scenes though. I hate seeing that. Overall the movie was okay. Audrey Hepburn is amazing of course! If you have not watched it, find a chance to watch!



At 6:30 I finally dragged myself to workout and went to yoga class. I need to keep going until I can do the plank without shaking! The yoga instructor always closes with this: "Remember, yoga does a body good." Haha. Well, if you grew up in the 80's you might remember those zany milk commercials. I found one on YouTube that my cousin always used to quote as he drank a tall glass of milk; 'Milk, it does a body good. Pass it ON!"

1983 Milk Does a Body Good - Cow in the Moon



I love watching old commercials. :)

While perusing through many many blogs, I discovered an interesting one on making words with objects. Here is the link: we make words
It's just so creative and pretty! Then I remembered back to my first year of teaching when my sweet student Jaden ramdomly made one for me using wood chips at recess!

Ms. Kang Rocks!

Cool huh? So my eunoia for today is that creativity has no age limit. :)

---

After yoga I caught the tail end of a show on ABC called Suburgatory and heard this song. Check it out!


Isn't this the perfect father daughter dance song? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment