Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Eunoia

Last night as I lay in bed, I was half dreading half naively hopeful for today. Because I knew it would be a long day of teaching, parent conferences, tutoring, making lesson plans, and cleaning my paper clad desk (which I haven't done by the way).

But it turned out to be a really good day. Teaching wise, the kids were engaged and I was showered with gifts today, including a random act of kindness from a parent I didn't even know!
How funny it is that when I need encouragement the most, God sends it.

So even as I left school at 7:11 today getting ready for a conference tomorrow, writing lessons, and setting up all my science materials for tomorrow, I was actually happy. I am so thankful that God allowed me to see the little things today and count those as blessings. Because I rarely do that, especially when I am on high stress mode.

That's my eunoia for today. :)

1 comment: