Texas rarely gets snow days and this really puts me in the mood for Christmas.
Last year I started my blog wishes giveaway. I've always loved Christmas because it's a time where I can slow down and really think about the year. It's family time and catching up with friends time.
These past few months have been a little crazy. Okay, stressful. I feel like I've been going nonstop and this unexpected day off is forcing me to stop, look up, and see where I am. In some ways, I don't like it. But now I know what I need to do and what my goals are. So thank you God, for this break!
My blog giveaway starts this Saturday and ends December 18th at midnight. For every entry I receive, I will double that number and donate the dollar amount, half to the charity of the winner's choice, and half to The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
Okay, so about the giveaway! Here are the rules:
1. You need to enter through Rafflecopter below. You can receive up to 7 entries for the giveaway.
- 1 entry for commenting on this post with your name, link to your item, email, and blog site (this is mandatory).
- 1 entry for blogging about my giveaway. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog entry about my blog giveaway including a link to my blog.
- 1 entry for liking my blog page on Facebook (MadeByFirenze)
- 2 entries if you follow me on GFC! If you already do, I will make sure you get 2 entries. :)
- 1 entry for Tweeting about the giveaway. I wanted to do Pinterest, but that wasn't available for me. If you don't have Twitter, you can follow me on pinterest (minjoo) and pin my blog giveaway photo above and receive 1 entry.
- 1 entry for following me on Instagram. Either like or share my blog wishes photo on Instagram for 1 entry.
I am raising the stakes this year! Your Christmas wish can be up to $100!!!
Now for your item:
- Choose one item on your Christmas list you would like. It cannot be a gift card, or 2 items. Only one.
- The item must be less than $100. No exceptions. Any items over $100 will be disregarded.
- It must also be something that can easily be bought online. No rare items or ebay items.
- It should be from legitimate sites like amazon, Anthropologie, J.Crew, or Target etc. If I have any concerns with your item, I will let you know.
- If your item requires a size or color, please specify in your comment.
- If item is sold out, another Christmas item of your choice (<$100) can be chosen.
Please follow the Rafflecopter entry rules. Any false entries will be taken out.
I will contact the winner through email within 48 hours after the giveaway ends.
Good luck and have fun choosing your item!
Here are a few of my Christmas picks this year:
1. J.Crew - Crystal Rosette Bracelet $115.00
2. ASOS - Midi Skirt in Plaid Check $65
3. Rifle Paper Co. - Citrus Floral Tin Recipe Box $34
4. Anthropologie - Eustella Ombre Infinity Scarf $38
5. BoonLook - Honeybadger Eyeglasses $99
I couldn't resist buying number 3 already. It just reminded me of the 90's. I love it!
Anyway, I can't wait to see your picks!